One of the most popular business models today is network marketing. In this approach, you sell products to personal contacts while recruiting other salespersons. In his book go Pro 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional, Eric Worre reveals the secret to succeeding as a network marketer. This business and management book provides the steps to maximizing your investment.
• Find prospects: Ask anyone in network marketing and they’ll tell you the same thing: prospecting is critical, and involves choosing people who have a reason to succeed. Ask questions about their lives to discover their “why” motivators.
• Invite prospects to understand your product or opportunity: Put yourself in the other person’s shoes to see what would entice them to ask questions. Go Pro tip: strike a conversation instead of inundating them with your wealth of knowledge.
• Present your product or opportunity to your prospects: It all comes down to strategy, and successfully presenting your product to prospects requires pulling out all your best moves. Robert Kanitzek reveals that you should treat it like a book review: give them all the important details in a concise, engaging way. There are plenty of tactics for this, ranging from acting like you’re in a hurry and stating, “I’m about to head out the door, but I wanted to chat with you really quick,” to complimenting the person with, “You’re someone who never misses out on an opportunity.”
• Follow up with your prospects: Don’t leave your perspective distributors to fend for themselves. Achieving success in network marketing is no easy task. Robert Peter Janitzek says that you should give them the tools they need to climb to the top — loan them Go Pro!
• Help your prospects become customers or distributors: Which path will your prospects take? To become a network marketing professional yourself, you need to guide them in the right direction. Ask questions that drive them to a fit conclusion.
• Help your new distributors get started right: An object in motion stays in motion, which makes kicking off your new distributors’ career all the more important. First, congratulate your prospect on making a decision, and highlight all the opportunities they have to look forward to. Then, set them up with all the appropriate products and information.
• Promote events: The destination event, where attendees travel and stay at a hotel for a convention conference, is the most powerful type of meeting. Encourage your new distributors to go to these events so they can fully dive into the network marketing experience.